2019 MTA Retirement Banquet - Lights, Camera, Retirement!
The Bargaining Team has negotiated an amendment to the Retirement Declaration Incentive.
- ● Each of the 61 Bargaining Unit members who submitted resignations by last Friday will receive the $25,000 incentive.
- ● The District agreed NOT to send Reduction in Force (RIF) notices to probationary and permanent Bargaining Unit members. (Note: those whose status is temporary or probationary may still receive notice of non-reelect.)
- ● The window for receiving the incentive has been extended. Eligible retiree may submit resignations through April 29 and receive the $25,000 incentive.
- ● Resignations are not rescindable.
Click here to view the signed agreement.
The Bargaining Team continues to meet with the District with the goal of finalizing 2018-2019 compensation as soon as possible.
Do you like saving money? Your membership can help you do that! Download the CTA My Deals mobile app to tkae advantage of up to 50% off of dining, shopping, services and more! You can save at over 200,000 locations locally and nationwide simply by showing your phone at the point of sale.
You can save on hotel and travel too! Sometimes up to 81%! As a member, you have access to savings on car rentals, cruises, theme parks hotels, resorts and much, much more. Don't wait! Download the app today. Click here to learn more.
MTA and MUSD will begin bargaining soon. The MTA Sunshine letter was delivered to the District in April. MUSD presented their sunshine letter for the first time at the June 21 Board of Education meeting. Click here to read the MUSD Sunshine letter. The current agreement expires June 30, 2018.
MTA Contact Headlines
March 25, 2019
- Bargaining Teams Make Progress toward Settlement
- Nominations for Executive Committee & CTA State Council Close April 30
- Banking Minutes in 2019-2020? Start Thinking About It Now!
California Educator Magazine
Click here to read the latest California Educator Magazine.